1. Order. This constitutes an order for photography services. It is understood that all files remain the property of the photographer. When client is provided digital copies of photographs, all use of photographs will be personal, and client understands that photographs will not be reproduced or sold for commercial use.
2. Exclusive photographer. Twist & Shutter shall be the exclusive photographer retained by the client for the
purposes of photographing the event. Family and friends of the client shall be permitted to photograph the event specified as long as they shall not interfere with the photographer’s duties or claim to be the commissioned
3. Reservation Fee. Upon signature, the photographer reserves the time and date agreed upon, and will not make other reservations for that time and date. For this reason, all retainer fees are non-refundable unless cancellation is by the photographer.
4. House Rules. In the event that the photographer is limited by the guidelines or ceremony official or reception management site, client agrees to accept the technical results of their imposition on the photographer.
5. Change of event date. In the case of a change in date of event, the photographer may allow the booking to be moved to the new date if this date is open in her calendar and at her sole discretion.
6. Acts of Nature. The photographer will not be held liable in the event of fire, strike, casualty, act of nature, or other cause beyond the control of the parties. If due to photographer illness, then the photographer shall refund all
payments to the client, or assist in the arranging of a qualified substitute associate photographer.
7. Model Release. The client hereby grants Twist & Shutter the right to use and publish photographs of the client for editorial, trade, advertising, and in any manner and medium.
8. Images Provided. The photographer can make no guarantee of a specific image being captured and delivered (via shot list, client inspiration board, guest request, etc.). This is due to the unique and fast paced nature of each wedding. The photographer will do her best to deliver images consistent with her portfolio, and images that best represent the unique event.
9. Photographer Meal: For events contracted at six hours or longer, the client must provide a meal to the
photographer. The photographer requests to be served after the bridal party in order to finish at the same time as the bride and groom so that she does not miss any important photo opportunities.
10. Reservation Fee. A non-refundable retainer of $500 is due to book/hold the date. The remaining balance is due no later than 14 days before the wedding. A fee of $10 per day will be added for each day that the balance is late. No photographs will be taken until the invoice amount is paid in full.
11. Twist & Shutter will deliver the edited high-resolution files within 6-8 weeks after the event date. Shipped products, including USB of images, prints, or albums, may take additional turn-around time.
All terms of this agreement are understood and agreed upon.