1. Order. This constitutes an order for photography services. It is understood that all files remain the property of the photographer. When client is provided digital copies of photographs, all use of photographs will be personal, and client understands that photographs will not be reproduced or sold for commercial use.
2. Exclusive photographer. Twist & Shutter shall be the exclusive photographer retained by the client for the purposes of photographing the event. Family and friends of the client shall be permitted to photograph the event specified as long as they shall not interfere with the photographer’s duties or claim to be the commissioned photographer.
3. Reservation Fee. Upon signature, the photographer reserves the time and date agreed upon, and will not make other reservations for that time and date. For this reason, all retainer fees are non-refundable unless cancellation is by the photographer.
4. Change of event date. In the case of a change in date of event, the photographer may allow the booking to be moved to the new date if this date is open in her calendar and at her sole discretion.
5. Images Provided. The photographer can make no guarantee of a specific image being captured and delivered (via shot list, client inspiration board, guest request, etc.). The photographer will deliver images consistent with her portfolio, and images that best represent the unique event.
6. Social Media. Images may not be altered when shared by the client in public, which includes but is not limited to cropping, filtering and altering colour. Images shared are a representation of the photographer's work and should accurately reflect the photographer's portfolio and editing style.
7. Photo Processing. Images will be colour corrected and edited in the same style reflected in the photographer's portfolio. Edits will not be made for physical appearance, including body shape, hair, or skin corrections beyond blemishes and brightening.
8. Reservation Fee. A non-refundable retainer of $100 is due to book/hold the date. The remaining balance is due on or before the scheduled shoot date.
9. File Delivery. Twist & Shutter will deliver the edited high-resolution files within 3 weeks after the event date via online gallery. The online gallery will be available for 6 months from the event date, and all images should be downloaded within this time. A charge of $25 will apply for any gallery needing to be re-uploaded after this date. Shipped products, including USB of images, prints, or albums, may take additional turn-around time.
All terms of this agreement are understood and agreed upon.